Organisations providing health and social care services are facing increasing pressures to maintain the quality and consistency of care while the sector undergoes transformation to meet the vision to modernise the NHS so that it is built around patients, led by health professionals and focused on delivering world-class healthcare outcomes.
Optevia helps its clients to increase efficiency, improve patient care and provider accountability. It does this through innovative Microsoft Dynamics CRM based IT solutions.
This year, for the first time, Optevia will be exhibiting at EHI Live as one of Microsoft’s key health partners on its Microsoft Solutions Showcase stand E50 in the Microsoft Village.
Come and talk to Optevia about its Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions for healthcare.
- Care record including full mobile working on and offline for community based staff
- Stakeholder, Communications and marketing operations
- Self-service access for long term condition management
- Business systems for managing assets, equipment, rooms and services
- Building your own systems on the Dynamics framework
- Commissioning and provisioning management
- Winning contracts and developing business opportunities for health providers
- Social CRM
Further information on these solutions together with those from other Microsoft partners exhibiting in the Showcase will be available at the Microsoft UK Health blog here or follow Microsoft UK Health on Twitter. Are there particular areas you would like to discuss? Contact us to book a meeting
You can find out more about EHI Live and How to Register here.