- 2 major G-cloud Framework wins kick start the year for Optevia as the Ministry of Justice and UK Supreme Court place orders for Dynamics CRM case management systems.
- Optevia celebrates milestone as the company doubles in size over the past 2 years.
- Optevia helps Microsoft achieve UK Government secure accreditation for Dynamics CRM & secures major project at the Office for Security & Counter Terrorism.
- Optevia recruits to strengthen its Central Government sales team with the appointment of seasoned sales specialist, David Alvey
- Basildon Council invests in Dynamics CRM & Optevia’s Local Government Essentials solution in its drive to move customer transactions to digital channels.
- Optevia wins new contract from the Department of Education for a Parliamentary Question management solution, deployed for access across the whole Ministry.
- Optevia develops a Central Government focused Correspondence Management solution for handling common Ministerial correspondence types including Freedom of Information, Subject Access, FOI & general white-mail correspondence.
- Sunderland City Council invests in Dynamics CRM & Optevia’s Local Government Essentials solution to improve customers multi-channel access to council services.
- Optevia continues its success in UK Fire services with Community and Business Premises Risk Information system wins at Surrey Fire and Rescue Service & E.Sussex Fire and Rescue both based upon Optevia’s Fire Essentials package.
- Optevia invests further in the development of the companies own Essentials software solutions & appoints Mike Scott to head up the companies software package development division.
- Optevia customer, Sunderland Council, wins Microsoft’s UK Digital City of the year award
- Optevia reinforces its commitment to the UK Transport sector with new project wins at High Speed 2, (HS2), West Yorkshire Metro & Passenger Focus.
- NHS Blood & Transplant invest in a customer management and product promotion solution based upon Dynamics CRM from Optevia
- The Scottish Social Services Council invests in an Optevia Dynamics CRM based registration & case management system; including a new on-line registrant web & mobile portal
- Optevia wins Newark and Sherwood Council project to support local businesses, in the wake of the disbanding of the Regional Development Agencies
- Optevia joins industry giants at Local government and healthcare strategy forums as its customers present their use cases of Dynamics CRM
- Newly formed Wandsworth Clinical Commissioning Group, (CCG), invests in a new sales & marketing solution from Optevia based upon Dynamics CRM
- Optevia makes major strides in health sector as Cumbria & Lancashire NHS trusts invest in Dynamics CRM
- Optevia partners with Microsoft and Hewlett Packard to deliver a 10,000 user clinical solution based on Dynamics CRM for Belfast NHS Trust.
- Telford & Wrekin Council commit to 3 year support and development contract with Optevia to help evolve the councils strategic investment in Dynamics CRM.
- Optevia announces record growth with revenue topping 70% over FY 2012
- Optevia wins major contracts through governments digital market place – G-Cloud including The Rural Payments Agency, Scottish Enterprise and Elmbridge Borough Council
- Outstanding Dynamics CRM sales performance sees Optevia join Microsoft’s Worldwide Inner Circle and President’s Club’s
- Optevia helps Microsoft launch Dynamics CRM On-Line for easy cloud based deployments.
- Optevia signed a partnership agreement with mobile CRM specialist, CWR Mobile, enabling customers to extend their case management solutions to mobile workers.
- Optevia launched into the UK Social Housing sector promoting Dynamics CRM as a tool to better manage tenants wishes and aspirations.
- New Passenger Transport sector business was won from Transport for London & Passenger Focus.
- Optevia is positioned for the G-Cloud marketplace with various strategic partner agreements.
- Optevia enlarged its Local Government Essentials solution with back-office extensions for Highways Management & Adult Social Services.
- Optevia agreed new partnership agreement with Communigator to enable its customers to better exploit email marketing via Dynamics CRM. Passenger Focus becomes the first customer to benefit from this partnership.
- Optevia hired Steve Lyon as its business development director for its new Health & Social Care division.
- Optevia completed the first phase of work on one of its most high profile and ambitious projects to date, the integration of the health and social care records for an NHS Care Trust
- Optevia broadened its customer base further, extending its relationship with Kent Fire and Rescue Service and deploying new CRM solutions at Newark and Sherwood Council, Sunderland City Council and Cleveland Fire & Rescue.
- In the Central Government sector Optevia won a new project at NEST, (the National Employment Savings Trust), and the Scottish Social Services Council.
- Optevia cemented its credentials in the Passenger Transport sector by winning new CRM projects at Nexus & Mersey Travel.
- Optevia won its first Dynamics CRM On-Line project at the UK Hydrographic Office.
- Optevia, appointed specialist CRM project manager, Jane Garjo as senior consultant. Jane had previously worked for Kent County Council
- Emphasising Optevia’s focus on the Local Government SectorOptevia won new business from:
- East Sussex County Council
- Rother Council
- Wealden Council
- Hastings Council
- Stevenage Council
- Plymouth City Council
- Coventry City Council
- Merton Council
- Optevia’s focus on the Fire and Rescue market yielded new contracts from:
- Kent Fire & Rescue
- Hertfordshire Fire & Rescue
- West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue
- Optevia added Transportation to its portfolio of specialist Public Sector markets and won a project at West Yorkshire Metro.
- In conjunction with its territory Partner Equiniti ICS Optevia delivered a new Aid Management system to the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Optevia re-brands its unique, proven range of software products to Optevia Essentials and Optevia Dynamics. The range reduces the cost & timeframe for delivering high quality, low risk Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployments.
- Optevia recruits two local government CRM industry experts: Simon Robinson, account director North, joins from Vodafone Aspective; Neil Morgan, local government senior consultant, joins from Lagan.
- Optevia wins significant new business supporting the CRM needs of
- Manchester City Council
- London Borough of Bromley
- Telford & Wrekin Council
- The Human Tissue Authority
- National Fraud Office
- West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Optevia is named to the 2009 Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club, receiving recognition from Microsoft Corp. for its commitment to customers.
- Optevia continued to deliver on its promise to help public sector bodies to put their customers at the heart of their organisations.
- With new partner ICS, Optevia broadened its geographical reach further into Ireland.
- In addition to on-site implementations, Optevia began to offer customised Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a hosted service through its relationship with hosting partner Netstore.
- Optevia worked with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM version 4.0 early adopter programme with new customer the Welsh Assembly Government, which was one of only 25 organisations using the new system ahead of its launch in January 2008.
- Optevia was the second largest Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner by installed licences (Microsoft financial year ending June 2006), and the dominant Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner for the UK government sector.
- Optevia began to consolidate its years of experience working with public sector organisations by developing the Optevia Local Government Template (LGT), which has since been renamed the Optevia Local Government Essentials.
- Optevia was one of only four organisations to help Bill Gates, Microsoft’s chairman and chief software architect, launch Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the UK Market.
- The company went on to secure the first Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution deal at The Local Government Association.
- Optevia began to focus exclusively on delivering tailored customer service solutions based on Microsoft technology, becoming a Microsoft Business Solutions Partner.
- Customers won included Kent County Council and The Inland Revenue.
- Optevia was formed with a shared mission to assist public sector organisations to build and manage successful customer relationships, by advising on the most appropriate integration of people, processes and technology.