Optevia’s Professional Services Team combines deep knowledge and experience delivering innovative Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects within the Public Sector, with a full range of project and support skills to turn ideas into working solutions.
Our proven approach to delivering successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects is based on the best practice of Microsoft Sure Step combined with our own experience, processes and tools developed over the last 10 years.
This provides our customers with a full lifecycle methodology which includes:
- Diagnostic – Assisting customers with solution envisioning in the early stages including business process review, preparation of the business case, developing a proof of concept through to project mobilisation
- Analysis – including change management strategy, business process analysis, functional and non-functional requirements gathering and infrastructure assessment
- Design – Designing how the solution will be configured and developed to meet the requirements including data migration, systems integration and technical design
- Development – Configuration, development and testing of the solution including all integrations, interfaces and data migration processes
- Deployment – Transition to the new solution including end user and/or train-the-trainer training, deployment planning and system readiness.
- Operation – Transition to post go-live support
Projects can be delivered using either a traditional Waterfall approach or using an Agile approach depending on the needs of the project and Optevia can provide the necessary guidance in this choice.
We are also happy to operate projects using PRINCE2 project governance or agree an alternative sensible project governance approach depending on the needs of the project and the customer.
Whether the customer is looking for a small or large scale solution, Optevia’s services and approach aims to deliver cost effective projects that deliver the planned benefits and objectives within budget, within time and to quality.